Sandwich boards – cheaper than anywhere else!
Do you want to save up to 25% when ordering sandwich board signage?
We produce cheap but quality sandwich signs. With Quarter Cheaper Signs, you can save up to a quarter of average market Metro Vancouver prices!
A sandwich sign is one of the available and at the same time effective types of outdoor advertising. It can be used as a pointer, decorative element and information board, attracting many clients, as experienced entrepreneurs note. But not all businessmen, especially beginners, clearly realize the potential of this advertising structure. Consider the pros and cons, their types and features. The article will help determine whether such elements of outdoor advertising are effective specifically for your business.
What is a Sandwich boards?
A Sandwich board is called a remote structure that is fixed on four metal legs. The device consists of special plastic or metal sheets acting as a carrier of information about the enterprise, store or company.
The sheets must contain information about the name of the outlet, mode of operation and contacts. In order for the pillars to work more effectively as an advertising medium, in addition to the basic information, they have a list of services provided, a slogan and a bright image that attracts attention.
The advertising pillar is installed on the street, near the entrance to the premises where the advertised store, company or enterprise is located, or inside it. Thanks to mobility, the structure is easy to remove at night to ensure its safety.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of the sandwich board signage are as follows:
- Reasonable price in comparison with many other types of outdoor advertising – for example, with billboards and extensions.,
- Ease of installation – no need to spend money on installation.
- Mobility – if necessary, the rack can be moved to another place.
- compact – you can place the design anywhere.
- Passive advertising element – you pay for the pillar only once, maintaining an attractive appearance requires minimal effort.
- Updatability – depending on the format of the shield, you can change the information posted on it and attach sheets with descriptions of discounts or new promotions.
- Long service life – the design is made of metal or plastic, so it retains an aesthetic appearance for a long time.
This type of advertising has its drawbacks. In particular, pillars need to be taken out every day and brought back into the room. If the structure is not properly fixed, it may fall, due to which the material may crack, if the surface is not pre-laminated. The shield must be regularly washed and cleaned. Promotional material may be vandalized even in the middle of the day.
As you can see, most of the shortcomings of the sandwich signage are associated with its location. However, almost all outdoor advertising media are exposed to external factors.
What business will benefit from using the pillar?
Pillars are an effective promotion tool for small enterprises of almost any profile – small shops, kiosks, offices of medium-sized companies. They bring results if you fix the structure on the sidewalk directly near the outlet or office.
Using an advertising pillar, you can attract customers to the following organizations:
- beauty salons, manicure studios,
- jewelry stores,
- clothing and footwear boutiques,
- pastry shops and coffee houses,
- bars, cafes, restaurants,
- grocery stores, home goods stores,
- massage parlors,
- studio for tailoring,
- pet shops,
- real estate agency,
- travel agencies,
- photo studios, and
- pawnshops and others.
However, when it comes to a large enterprise, this type of advertising will not bring the expected effect. So, the pavement sign is unlikely to be useful for advertising an educational institution, manufacturing enterprise, large fitness center or sports club, gas station.
In general, such a design can serve as a good advertising tool only if it does not seem tiny compared to your premises. If you place a pillar next to a huge construction store, they simply will not notice it. For such enterprises, it is better to use billboards and banners.
Pillars are conventionally divided into 2 groups, while the format does not exclude the possibility of combining different options.
These are constructions on which you can write in chalk. Due to this feature, the process of promoting special offers, promotions, discounts is simplified, because their conditions change regularly.
Boards are often used by cafes and restaurants. With their help, passers-by are informed about the ongoing action for the dishes of the day. In addition, it is convenient to place announcements of upcoming events on such structures that can attract customers, for example, displays of sports matches in a bar.
The main disadvantage of pillar-boards is instability to weather conditions. Rain can simply wash away all information from the shield. The problem is easily solved, for example, by placing the structure under the visor of the building in bad weather.
Inscriptions and images are applied to the arch in finished form, usually using a special film that is resistant to moisture and fading. Choosing this type of advertising pillar, you don’t have to worry that the ads placed on it will be blurred during the rain or the colors will lose their original brightness.
Before ordering such a design, you should carefully consider the text and choose the right image. Some entrepreneurs prefer to post neutral information on it, so that it can be supplemented with relevant inscriptions at any time. New inscriptions are also made on film, most often with a self-adhesive base.
Number of parties
In addition to the presented classification, the sandwich sign can be divided into subspecies according to the number of parties used for advertising: single and double-sided. One-sided models contain one advertising field. They are ordered when it is assumed that the second side will be hidden from the eyes of passers-by.
Double-sided racks are more popular. They differ from one-sided ones only in that they have two advertising fields.
Designs can vary in shape: the shield can be made rectangular or arched. In addition, it is possible to manufacture non-standard models in accordance with the wishes of the customer.
What is important to pay attention to when ordering a pillar?
To advertise on the pillar, you need to consider the following points:
- Installation location. The design should be clearly visible from pedestrian areas, but do not interfere with passers-by. It is not recommended to place the pillar close to the sign so that its effectiveness is not lost.
- Design. Pay special attention to color design: the more contrast in colors, the more attention the shield will attract. It is important to think about the size of the font, because the text should be visible from afar. People passing by will not stop just to read the information printed on the billboard.
- Information posted. Do not try to place all information about the company on an advertising medium. Leave the catchiest offers. If your company has its own logo, it should be as visible as possible on the billboard. Keep the information up to date: notify passers-by about new offers, current promotions and discounts.
The price of the sandwich boards consists of several factors, so it is usually not fixed. The following parameters affect the cost:
- Number of parties – a two-sided model will cost more than a one-sided one.
- Fabrication material – metal structures are more expensive compared to plastic analogues.
- Printing features – printing on the shield can be black and white or color, it is also possible to apply information using film.
Please note: if you contact a company for which the manufacture of pillars is not related to the profile services, the order will cost you more.
How to order?
It is quite difficult to make a sandwich board yourself without special equipment. Therefore, businessmen turn to advertising companies that manufacture outdoor advertising. When contacting specialists, the customer needs to be prepared to discuss the nuances with the designer so that the finished design meets the individual requirements of the business and turns out to be visually attractive.
Free and fast sandwich boards quotation
We will give you an instant price quote for your sandwich boards!
Call now 778 697 2169! Remember – we will beat any prices!
Free sandwich boards design
We will create a bright and catchy eye design for your sandwich boards for free!
Free sandwich boards delivery
When you are ordering any type of sandwich boards from our company, we do free delivery by regions: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, New Westminster, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge!